Education and Training:
- American Red Cross, Pittsburgh, PA
First Aid, CPR & AED Instructor for Adult and Child July 2011
- Tribhuwan University, Nepal Oct. 2008
Master’s Degree in Sociology
- Tribhuwan University, Nepal July 2004
Bachelor’s Degree (Major subjects: English and geography)
- Microsoft Computer Institute, Dharan, Nepal Sept.2007
Office management course & Data entry
- Life insurance producer license January, 2015
- Property & casualty insurance agent license March, 2015
- Civic Leadership Academy, Pittsburgh Mayor’s Office October, 2014
- Certified Mental Health First Aid, National Council for Behavioral Health June 2014
- Office Safety Training at JF&CS, Pittsburgh, PA 15217 August 2013
- Interpreter Training at Language Link, Pittsburgh, PA15219 March 2012
- Service Coordinator, Immigrant Services & Connection(ISAC), JFCS 2014 – Present
- Commissioner, GACAAA, PA
- Director at Chautari Inc (small convenient Asian store) May 2014- Present
- Chairman for Board of Directors, BCAP July 2012 – (Resigned in February 2016)
- Treasurer for Bhutanese Community Association of Pittsburgh May 2011- June 2012
- Cultural liaison & Refugee Caseworker at JF&CS, Pittsburgh, PA 15217 March 2010- April 2014
- Founding Member, Literary Council of Bhutanese Literature: www.bhutaneseliterature.com May 2009- Present
- St. Joseph English Boarding School, Dharan, Ne Feb.1999- March 2009
- Teacher and vice principal.
- General Secretary, All Bhutan Artist Association, Jhapa, Nepal. July 2001-Oct.2008
- Office administrator.
- Coordinated association meetings and refugee artist programming
• Very recent experience working as a life insurance agent with WFG
• Around 7 Years of Working experience with Refugee communities in Pittsburgh
• Since 2010 working as one of the Bhutanese community leaders in Pittsburgh
• Involved in small business for around 2 years
• Over 10 years of teaching and school administration experience in Nepal
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Multilingual: English, Nepali, Hindi and local dialect.
No team members have been added yet.