Balaram Gurung has been the active volunteer with Bhutanese Community Association of Pittsburgh (BCAP) since his arrival in 2010. He was employed full time as Outreach Manager. He handled all BCAP cultural & Musical events. He also maintained associations Website and other technical issues until 2016.
Mr. Gurung currently lives in Michigan, and we wish him the very best always. BCAP remains grateful for his services always.
- Entrepreneur and networking,
- Case Manager with Refugee Resettlement Agency.
- Worked with BNY Mellon, 500 Ross Street, Pittsburgh,PA.
- Worked as Relationship Manager Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Ltd., Gangtok, Sikkim, India and Sales Development Manager (SDM) with HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Ltd., Gangtok, Sikkim, India.
- Science and Mathematics Teacher in India and Nepal Schools.
- B.Sc. honors in Chemistry from North Bengal University, India
- Diploma in Computer Science.
- Strong community relations and social worker.
- Fluent in English, Nepali, and Hindi
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Data entry proficient and basic computer literacy